Oliver Park Sports Complex is 58 acre park that provides municipal football field, baseball/softball fields, and basketball courts.
The Park also has other recreational facilities such as: playgrounds, a nature trail, walking track, and pavilions for family gatherings and community events. Oliver Park is also the home of the Calera High School Ricky M. Cairns football stadium and a baseball and softball stadium.
Oliver Park is located at9758 Hwy 25, Calera, AL 35040.
The Shelby County Board of Education build the new high school alongside Oliver Park to better serve the kids. Oliver Park has a plan in the works to further develop 65 additional acres of the park with features such as:
- 7 court tennis court facility including tournament court and club house
- New track and field facility with a football field in the center
- 5 youth baseball/softball fields with batting cages
- High school/Middle school baseball/softball facility
- Youth/High school soccer facilities
- Youth football/cheerleader facilities